Angle Broking Demat Account benefits:
Flat 20% off on brokerage: Get 20% discount on brokerage charges for all your online transactions.
Expert stock recommendations: Get research-based trading advice from our team of experts. In the past year alone over 22 of our stock recommendations have given 100%returns.
Start Trading in 1 hour :Powered by India’s first of its kind DKYC, we are now the fastest. You can start trading in 1 Hour only with us.
Best in class trading platforms :Get free access to multiple hi-tech online trading products that allows you to trade anytime anywhere.
Sometimes expenses come uninvited. Children’s marriage or educational expenses, savings won’t get you through all the costs. It becomes vital for you to avail some sort of assistance from bank, and what better than a personal loan.
A personal loan, also referred to as unsecured loan, is a financial aid to meet your current expenses. It is the most convenient way to borrow money, since you don’t have to keep any security against it. It is usually convenient for borrowers looking for quick and easy loans with the minimum documentation and paperwork. You also have the flexibility to use the funds as per your convenience without being monitored for the actual end usage.
Most banks offer instant loans without much hassle but there are always hidden terms and conditions. Read on to know what all things you need to keep in check before availing a personal loan.
- Since it is an unsecured loan, the interest rate is as high as 11%. Know your budget and keep a track of EMI’s you will be required to pay. The amount of loan sanctioned will depend on your repayment capacity.
- You can only avail a personal loan for emergency expenses such as medical or educational costs. If it is for leisure like a vacation, banks won’t approve of such loan.
- The amount of personal loan you avail should not be more than 10 % of your salary.
- Different banks have different rates of interest which is why it is important to research well before you apply for personal loan.
- Keep a check on your credit score. A bad credit score may lead to rejection of your loan.
- Do not take multiple personal loans as they will create a negative impact on your credit history.
- Several financial institutions tend to make lucrative claims, do not fall in such traps.
- You can use online personal loan calculators, it helps you to accurately calculate the EMI.
Most of the people view life insurance policies only as a tax saving instrument. People are unaware of the multitude of benefits offered by life insurance plans. Most of you must be aware that the main purpose of buying a life insurance is to ensure the financial security of your loved ones. Being a responsible adult, it is your duty to ensure the well-being of you family even in your absence. Life insurance provides you with many advantages that are unique to it and cannot be found in other investment avenues. Here are some of the unique and lesser known benefits of life insurance:-
- Return on investment: – Life insurance policies provide a huge coverage for economical premiums. Life insurance plans such as term insurance is very easy on the pocket, but provide a massive death benefits to your family. Life Insurance plans ensure that your dependents can lead a decent life economically, despite your death.
- Loan options: – In case you are short of money due to a financial emergency, you can even secure a loan against your insurance policy. The loan can be obtained for a percentage of the cash value of the policy. This way, you need not pledge your precious assets in order to secure a loan.
- Life stage planning: – Life insurance policies are a great investment tool for life stage planning. It assists you to plan for your different life stage needs. Apart from providing death benefits, life insurance also acts as a long term investment. The benefits from a life insurance policy can help you meet the various goals of life such as education of the children, retirement fund, marriage of children etc.
- Protected insurability: – A life insurance policy provides you with a permanent coverage even if your health and other situations change. Buying an insurance policy at a young age, locks in the insurability.
- Cash value:- Once your life insurance policy accumulates, the cash value of the policy becomes accessible for withdrawal for family and business opportunities, education funding, retirement income and other such financial emergencies.
With so many such unique benefits, a life insurance policy can be a worthwhile addition to your balance sheet and the foundation for your financial security. Along with the lesser know benefits also know some general benefits of life insurance here:
Technology has revolutionized the way we deal with money. The days of using cash for purchases are long gone. The concept of plastic money is becoming more popular with each passing day. It all started with the introduction of credit cards that could be used to make cashless purchases in credit. Later came the revolutionary ATM cards or debit cards that can be used to withdraw cash and pay for purchases both online as well as offline.
Axis bank offers its customers numerous benefits on using the various cards provided by the bank. The banks provides four basic types of cards such as credit cards, debit cards, commercial cards and prepaid cards. The user of any of these cards is eligible for offers such as special discounts, vouchers, cashbacks etc. on several reputed brands. One can choose the card offers based on different categories such as travel offers, online offers, lifestyle offers, EMI offers etc. Some of the best Axis bank cards offers for the season are as follows:-
- Shoppers Stop :-
- Flat 15% discount on Minimum purchase value of Rs. 1,800.
- Promo code – AXIS16.
- Valid till 30thJune 2016.
- Thomas cook :-
- 225 discount on one-way & Rs. 500 return domestic flight tickets
- 450 discount on one-way & Rs. 1,000 return international flight tickets
- 5% discount up to a maximum discount of Rs. 2,000 discount on domestic holidays
- 5% discount up to a maximum discount of Rs. 3,000 discount on personalized international holidays
- 10% discount up to a maximum discount of Rs. 2,000 on domestic hotels
- 10% discount up to a maximum discount of Rs. 3,000 on international hotels
- Offer valid till 30th June 2016.
- Valid on Axis bank MasterCard.
- Get 15% discount on a minimum billing of Rs. 750 at Enrich Salons.
- Offer valid till 30th June 2016.
- 25% off on a minimum purchase value of Rs. 1999
- Offer valid till 30th June 2016.
- Next electronic store:-
- Axis Bank MasterCard offer.
- Get additional 5% off on a minimum spend of Rs. 20,000 at Next stores (discount cap of Rs. 2,000).
Offer valid till 31st July 2016.
Demat account is very similar to a bank account. It is just like the entry that you make on your passbook for bank balance which is not held physically. The same way securities are stored in a dematerialised or an electronic form and credited or debited.
In accordance with the Securities and Exchange Board of India, you cannot buy or sell shares physically at any of the exchanges. The share certificates that were used previously are no more valid and not permissible for trading. Therefore, demat shares can only be bought or sold through the Bombay Stock Exchange or the National Stock Exchange.
So how does a Demat account work? If you have bought some shares, the broker will credit your demat account with those shares which will then reflect in your statement. However, if you have an online trading account, you can readily view your shares online. Usually, the broker follows T+2. i.e. trading day and 2 days post that to credit the shares.
If you sell your shares physically, you will be required to give an instruction note to your broker and then fill in the details of the various stocks. Your account will then be debited with the shares after which you will be paid the amount for the respective shares sold. However, if you have done it online, there will be automatic debit of shares. Even the amount will be automatically credited to your account.
Therefore, opening demat account online is far more convenient than dealing in physical shares. Besides, more and more traders are becoming aware of its merits. It is an absolutely hassle-free process where you do not have to be dependent on a third person for your day to day trading activities. Irrespective of where you are, you can keep a track of your shares online. All you need is a laptop, a good internet connection, and of course, electricity!
watch this video on How to open an Demat Account
I had blogged about this article by Howard Davies saying central bankers have become too big for their own good. Mojmír Hampl, Vice-Governor of the Czech National Bank responds to this criticism. Sweeping criticisms of developed-country central banks have lately become all the rage. The main line of attack goes something like this: monetary policymakers have […]
via Central Bankers Gone Wild? A response from developed country central banker.. — Mostly Economics
Stock trading can be financially rewarding if done in the right way. If you are new to the stock market, trading stocks can seem like a daunting task. Investing in the stock market involves riding the various ups and downs of the market. However, stock market investments are a great choice when it comes to long term wealth creation. It might take a while for you to hone your skills, in order to make substantial profits. The key to trade successfully is patience and steady behaviour.
Most of the stocks are traded at stock exchanges, which are places where buyers and sellers meet and decide on a price .The purpose of a stock market is to facilitate the exchange of securities between buyers and sellers to reduce the risks of investing. To ease you anxieties about investing in the markets, here are a few tips:-
- Follow the market: – Keeping tabs on the latest stock market news is essential for successful stock trading. By monitoring the markets updates each day, you can gain an insight into the latest current business trends and economic concepts. The stock market websites and business news channels are an excellent way to keep an eye on share market update today.
- Timing: – Stock trading is a skill. Look for the most volatile market timings. Generally 9.30-11.30 am is a good time to trade in Indian stock markets as most of the market activities take place at these hours.
- Gain more knowledge: – Books provide a wealth of information and cost much less when compared to the costs of classes, seminars, and educational DVDs. Reading articles on investment strategies will also prove extremely beneficial. Aside from these, you can also follow tips from investment websites online.
- Attend seminars: – Seminars on investment can often be an enlightening experience for new investors. Seminars usually focus on specific aspects of the share market and the strategies used by the speaker over the years to gain success. Most of the seminars are provided free of cost, so make sure you don’t miss out one of these.